Saturday, June 19, 2010

The kiddos

Judson is over three weeks old already! Caleb and Isabelle are loving being big brother and big sister to Judson. They are so sweet to him and want to hold him and play with him as much as possible. We tried to give Judson a bottle for the first time today, and he took it without any problems- yeah!!! I am so happy about that, especially after Isabelle wouldn't take a bottle when she was a baby. This will free me up so much now and I won't have to be so stressed out about being home by a certain time if I need to run errands.

I love this picture. All the kids just happened to be color-coordinated, too- funny! They like to get down on the floor with him on his mat.


Caleb asks to hold Judson as much as Isabelle, now

These two pictures remind me so much of Caleb's baby picture that we sent out as his baby announcement- definitely brothers!

1 comments:

Hank and Laura said...

I love all the new pictures of your sweet babies! Judson is precious and I'm so happy for all of you! It's been fun keeping up with you through your blog. I hope you're doing well and I'm interested to know your plans for the next couple of years. Where will you go next?