Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby Shower

The women in our church hosted a joint baby shower for me and Kimberly Todd, who is due in August, at the end of April. They did such a beautiful job with the decorations, and Jean Hart made a diaper cake for each of us which lended to the baby charm. They had us play a couple baby shower games, one of which was a contest between me and Kimberly to see who could multi-task the fastest. We had to pretend we were talking on a cell phone while holding a baby doll and hanging baby clothes on a clothesline all at the same time! Since Kimberly is having their first child, I felt it was my duty as a mother of two to win- after all, I should know how to multi-task by now! I had a great time and a lot of women were able to come. What a wonderful church family we have, and we are going to miss everyone so much when we move!

They put our baby pictures on the cake:

Me and Kimberly:

Jean's diaper cake:

0 comments: